Learn about the Hawks Hall of Fame.
Am I eligible for nomination into the HACC Hawks Hall of Fame?
Students can receive nomination for Individual Athlete. You need to:
- Have a high level of success as a HACC athlete.
- Have participated in HACC athletics for two seasons.
- Pass a minimum of 36 credit hours at HACC with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Eligible students must have not been a HACC student athlete for at least 3 years.
Teams can receive nomination for Team Success. Your team needs to have:
- An extremely successful season. It must attain at least regional, possibly national success/championships.
- Success at least three years before the award date.
Individuals can receive nomination for Significant Contribution. You:
- Cannot be currently working in the Athletic Department, except current coaches.
- Do not need to have been a student-athlete at HACC.
- Need to make an outstanding contribution or be exceedingly successful within HACC Athletics.
How do I submit a nomination?
Download a nomination form (doc). Submit it to the Director of Athletics.
Who are the 2014 Hawk Athletic Hall of Fame inductees?
- Amanda Wade Flynn - Women's Volleyball 2005-2007
- Kristi Becker - Women's Basketball 2004-2006
- Glen Lum - Significant Contribution 2001-present
They were honored during HACC's men's basketball game halftime on January 18, 2014.
The 2014 Hall of Fame class pictured with Dr. Ski and their nominators.
From left to right: Mark Spoonhour, Kristi Becker, Amanda Flynn, Dr. Ski, Glen Lum and Michele Kieff
Who were the 2013 Hawk Athletic Hall of Fame inductees?
From left to right: President Ski, Coach Michele Kieff, Schauer Lamb, Mark Spoonhour, Dan Mickle
(not pictured: Mick Dejene)